Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I HATE moving!

We are moving. Again. I feel like I've moved 20 times in the last 6 years.

Come to think of it, I have moved half that many times. Since graduating high school, I've moved 10 different times and Hubs and I are gearing up to move again.

Our apartment is currently strewn with boxes, clothing, and paper plates. There are probably 20ish boxes left to pack and I'm sure we'll be short.

That being said--what do you think I'm doing? Watching Dawson's Creek--why? because I can, blogging--obvs, and grading papers--bleck.


I never watched Dawson's Creek growing up because we had four channels...4, 6, 11, & 13. News, news, news, & PBS. 

WE LOVED IT! *not*

So, since I'm all "grown up", it's just logical to watch shows from 20 years ago. Right? Right.

Blogging? Here? Pfft. Chyeah. It's been a while and I want to get back into it. So here we are. Thanks for joining me.

Papers? I love teaching. I adore my students. I hate grading. All-in-all, it's just something that has to get done and I'll live with it. 

What do you watch or read that takes you back to your "youth"? Or not so "youth"?
Please comment below!

Now that we've successfully completed our journey down the rabbit trail, let's get back to the topic on hand. Moving. Isn't it just a part of growing up? Why is growing up so tough and so much work? I love being married and I love having our own home. Even so, I still think it's tough to make those changes. What types of changes are you going through? Let's go through this together?

Also, please pray that our housing situation all get approved? 

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Where are you moving, Kelly? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to the big city! (Grand Forks) Hah! :)

      Delete
  2. Well my changes are plentiful right now. :p

    I love all sorts of 90's TV... Full House, Saved by the Bell, Family Matters, and Boy Meets World are my top faves. I currently own three of the four series on DVD.

    It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the entire series?? I'd love to own Full House & Boy Meets World!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...