Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Contest

I was thinking on my way to work this morning...a dangerous activity since I hadn't yet had my coffee.

But as I was thinking, I was trying to decide what I wanted to write about today. There are so many things. You may have read my post about our most recent house hunting developments. And you may have decided that I was suuuupppeeerrrrr boring interesting, so you'd come back! Well...welcome. And here's what I schemed up for today.

A few weeks ago I had my students write 5-7 pet peeves on a post-it note. I then wrote them on the board in a random order. They then had to guess which pet peeve belonged to each of their classmates. So I thought I'd give you that same opportunity today...or similar.

I've thought up five...not seven...of my real pet peeves and two (totaling seven) fake pet peeves. Can you figure out which ones are the fakes?

A prize to the first reader who guesses correctly!

1. I get annoyed with people who DO.NOT.CARE. about moving forward in life. Are you reading to learn something new? Are you thinking about life differently? Are you appreciating what you've been blessed with? Are you trying to make the world a better place? Are you trying to make yourself better in some way?

2. I dislike when people chew with their mouths open. Gross. Flying food? Bleck.

3. I hate clashing colors. Really? Those pants with that top?

4. People who DON'T use their blinkers. Enough said.

5. Crunchy leaves.

6. Smelly people who don't shower and you can tell.

7. When I realize how attached to my phone I am.


So...now it's your turn! Let's see how well you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...