Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wicked Wednesday

I'm not sure what my deal has been this week.

Exhaustion. 
Lack of motivation. 
Lack of concentration.

The whole she-bang.

The highlight of my day was starting a discussion on Thanatopsis with one of my sophomores.
Nature. 
Death. 
Shrouds. 
Sepulchers. 
Quiet beauty. 
Planets. 
Nature.
Death.
What's not to like?

After that upbeat poem--the day got worse even better. sarcasm much, kelly? i know, i know.

What's ever good about a Wednesday afternoon? I'll tell you. Not much.

If it being a Wednesday isn't grand enough...it currently feels like 20- below zero. And this morning when I got to school...-35 with wind chill.

What the?!

Students were complaining and kept asking, "Why do we even live here?!"
My thoughts exactly, kids. My thoughts exactly.

Just in case you didn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...