Friday, February 12, 2016

Five on Friday

It's Friday! Thank. Goodness.
A. Liz Adventures hosts Five on Friday every week, so head over there to see what she's got in store today.

one | Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day will be our fifth Valentine's together. I do realize I've not yet written our story, but this will have to do for now. Our very first date was on Valentine's Day 2012 and our first married Valentine's Day was in 2014.

So since our fifth Valentine's Day is coming up this weekend, I'm excited for all of the events of the weekend. As far as I know, we don't have much planned, but I certainly hope we do something.

two | Master Chorale concert

Kyle sings with the local Master Chorale and they have a concert tonight. L'amour: bliss and angst is the name of the series tonight and apparently it's a compilation of love songs. Kyle wasn't too pumped about singing in French. Too bad.

And my parents are coming over for the concert, so that should be a lot of fun.

three | woodworking

Kyle asked for a shelf for Valentine's Day and he doesn't believe that I made some of the furniture pieces I say I did. So I'm making him a shelf. Check it out.




four | book club

We are reading Me Before You this month for book club. If you've not gotten a copy of it yet, make sure that you do. I'm about half ways through and I'm not sold on it, but it keeps getting better!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15507958-me-before-you?from_search=true&search_version=service 


Disclaimer: I don't watch "The Bachelor". I have a handful of coworkers who do, but I've just never gotten into it. However, I've found myself going back to read Bonnie's recaps each week because her take on the whole thing is just hilarious. If you watch "The Bachelor" or even if you don't, go check her out. She's funny.

And don't forget to check in for the Valentine's post.
Follow me here, here, or here to see what's up first.


Happy Friday!


http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...