Monday, February 13, 2017

Taking Stock | 02

Making: burp cloths and taggies...I want to keep making them...
Cooking: totdish
Drinking: water, water, water
Reading: Orbiting Jupiter
Wanting: this individual coffee pot...because I'm not a huge fan of the Keurig and I can't afford a Nespresso
Listening: to Amy Poehler's Yes Please and I only have one chapter to go...read it. I dare you.
Playing: catch up with grading and dishes and sleep and and and
Eating: these cookies
Wishing: for some warmer weather and no snow
Loving: this little boy...

Watching: Parks and Recreation...for the second time
Enjoying: time with Kyle before he goes to Orlando next (not this) weekend
Wearing: my favorite target cardigan (similar)
Noticing: how antsy I'm getting for some change...what, I'm not sure...
Bookmarking: this recipe from Tales of Me and the Husband and I can't wait to try it...also, floor beds

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...