Friday, November 3, 2017

Five on Friday | 11.3

I'm back with another Five on Friday with April.

one | Halloween

Lewis was the cutest dragon ever!



two | snow

The snow is here to stay. And it was absolutely beautiful yesterday!




three | teething

Lew is teething and it's a pain. I feel so bad for him and there's not much that can be done for him. :( Send some prayers & good vibes our way if you remember.

four | conferences

Teachers, how do you manage parent/teacher conferences and missing your kiddos? We had conferences last night and I barely saw Lew. It made my heart so sad.

five | oven roasted veggies

I'm not usually a fan of beets, but this new recipe from Wednesday was a hit! Find it here. Also, we nixed the feta. As the cook, I get to make those decisions. :)


We're off to the farm for the weekend to spend time with family during Deer Hunting Opening weekend. Wish the guys luck! I'll be back with a new recipe next week.



Happy Friday!








http://www.smidgeofthis.com/2017/11/five-on-friday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...