Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Favs.

Sept 22nd: Introduce us to 5 blogs you read on the regular, and tell us why!

For some reason I had so much difficulty trying to decide how to start this post. It shouldn't have been so difficult, seeing as how it's all about what I've been reading, and all. Yipes!

So, I suppose...without further ado...

1. be.do.say.go. (in Bangkok)
Aubrey and I have been friends since college. She's been one of my closest friends and since she graduated and moved back home, I've been reading her blog consistently. Aubrey is currently in...wait for it...Bangkok. Right?! It's a surprise, seeing as her blog title says (in Bangkok). Go check out her blog and get to know her. She's great.

2. The Life of Bon
Bonnie is an English Teacher, a blogger, and a new momma. I've been reading her blog for about a year. I was drawn to her blog because of how real she is. Bonnie talks about the tough side of teaching and she reflects on the rewards of it as well. Go see her. She's even got a monthly book club!

3. Camp Patton
Grace is a momma of 4 under 4. She's also very real. I've enjoyed getting to know her through her blog and watching her family grow. She frequently puts up photos of her outings with her children. And also puts gems like this up: Simon Says & Julia Styles. Go say hello!

4. Domesticated Combat Boots
The Romer family resides over at Domesticated Combat Boots. What a sweet family! A Marine family with two sweet little kiddos. They love Jesus and they're off on a new adventure. Meet them.

And last, but not least...

5. Monica Swanson (formerly the grommom)
Monica is SO sweet. She's working on her own e-book and her blog series at the moment discusses health and healthy lifestyles. Her blog frequently follows her surfer boys (groms) who love that they live in Hawaii and have the beach accessible. If you're looking for some motivation, head over to see what's up.

I hope you find some new friends too!

2 comments:

  1. You are too good for my self esteem, dahling! I will have to check out Domesticated Combat Boots. It's the only one on this list you haven't gotten me hooked on yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...