Sunday, September 14, 2014

Welcome to the Blog-world!

 Okay, okay, okay. You may think this title is a little bit deceiving. Head on over to Bailey Jean's Blog to check out her Blogtember Challenge. I haven't been participating very long, but on the days I've participated, I've really enjoyed it.

So...her prompt for today is "When did you start blogging and why?" And...to be honest, this is my third (?) blog I've written on. My answer to the question for the day, I'm not entirely sure when I started.

This particular blog began last fall. My husband and I got married July 2013, so I figured it would be a fun way for people to keep up with what has been going on in our lives. I sure hope it's been fulfilling that purpose. So keep up with the Blogtember Challenge and see what else will appear!



Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...