Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 20

It's hard to believe we're already at the halfway point! On one hand it feels like we had been keeping a secret for so long and we've known since November! Wowza. Our anatomy scan is this afternoon, so be on the lookout for an update on FB, IG, or Twitter.

How far along: Halfway!! 20 weeks. Yikes!

Size of baby: The size of a banana.






Gender: We will find out in July--but give me a week or two and we'll get a poll up here.

Nursery: We are starting to get everything cleared out. Kyle replaced the ceiling fan/light in there last week...so once everything is out, we can start painting!

Movement: S/he has been awfully active this last week! Whenever I'm sitting still I feel her/him moving around in there. Still no outward signs for Kyle...soon enough, though.

Symptoms: Tight pants...duh. And the heartburn has gotten pretty consistent since Friday. Other than that, I seem to get a headache about every other day. Silly hormones.

Sleep: Thanks to the headaches, I've not slept well. I tend to wake up at least once a night when I have a headache. And I seem to take the liberty to use the bathroom around 3:30-4:30. Oi.

Cravings: Still not much. I'm starting to return to my daily coffee every morning, though. Thank goodness!

What I miss: Still missing sleeping on my back. The other night my hips hurt, so I rolled onto my back. Kyle said I fell asleep in about 30 seconds and started to snore. Loudly. Hah! I'm missing my energy too. So if you know where I can find it, let me know!

Best Moment this Week: Being able to be outside and get some fresh air! And I'm sure our anatomy scan will fall under this category this afternoon. :)

Looking Forward to: Again, still looking forward to actually looking pregnant instead of just extra chubby. Hopefully that will happen soon-ish. :)

Have a great week and keep your eyes peeled for an update from this afternoon!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...