Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 23

It's been a whole week since I've even posted here. Yikes! But, that's okay because babies are fun, right? Right.


How far along: 23 weeks

Size of baby: Approximately the size of a grapefruit, an ear of corn, or the same size of a Barbie fashion doll. Huh.







Gender: Take the poll in the right hand sidebar to cast your vote! Also...send me an email or leave a comment because I'm just curious like that.


Nursery: We made some progress yesterday with our basement bedroom, which will help when it comes to actually fixing the nursery. The futon frame is sold and GONE (!). And now we can move the full sized bed to the basement so we can paint the nursery. WOO!


Movement: Lots. Wiggling as I type this, actually.


Symptoms: Clothes are continuing to shrink (right) and my hips hurt. Bad.


Sleep: I'm still sleeping through the night for the most part. If sleeping through the night doesn't count the times I wake up to go to the bathroom at 7 am even when I'm not getting up for work? And if I don't have a pillow between my knees when I'm sleeping, my hips are angry with me in the morning.


Cravings: Still not much. Boo.


What I miss: Being able to drink as much coffee as I'd like throughout the day. Or pop. Basically just having all of the caffeine that I want.


Best moment of the week: We didn't have school yesterday, so I laid down on the couch to relax for a little bit when all of the sudden my stomach jumped. And I was able to see it. So, I ran walked upstairs to show Kyle. He's not the most patient...but he finally saw baby jammin out in there too.


Looking forward to: Meeting some new babies! We have friends who are due any day now. :)




Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really weirded out by all of these odd objects in your belly. The food doesn't bother me, but the idea of a water bottle and/or a Barbie doll is enough for me, thankyouverymuch.

    Excited to meet Baby E in July!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...