Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Week 32

Two Months. Two months left. Here's where we're at during week 32.

How far along: 32 weeks, baby!

Size of baby: the size of a large jicama, a squash, bok choy, or a Florida pomelo.




Gender: Unknown--take the poll on the right. Also, take the survey about baby here.

Nursery: Kyle just finished painting the trim on Monday and he painted the ceiling on Tuesday. Things are moving!

Movement:
Constant. Many times I have to urge baby to get out of my ribs with his/her butt. That's fun.

Symptoms:
So. Tired.

Sleep: I've been waking up at least once a night and when I stand up, everything aches. But since I'm able to fall back asleep, I can't complain too much. :)

Cravings:
Still fruit. And now that the weather is warming up, I could go for a nice cold Blue Moon.

Missing:
Being able to walk normally and not waddle...I suppose that's to be expected in the last few months.

Best moment of the week: Realizing that school is almost done and we can start working more on our projects for the house!

Looking forward to:
Summer. Getting our garden planted!


Graduation is tonight, so everything's about to get even busier!!

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...