Thursday, June 9, 2016

Week 33

With the first week of summer vacation almost over (I know.), I realized that week 33 is almost over and I have yet to write about it. So did it really happen if I didn't write about it?! I think not.

How far along: 33 weeks...8-ish months.

Size of baby: The size of a pineapple (I feel like these are repeats...), a stalk of celery, a head of cauliflower, or a junior tennis racket.




Gender: Unknown--take the poll on the right. Also, take the survey about baby here. Really...take the survey...someone will win a prize!

Nursery: Doors are in...floor is sanded and finished...next up (today hopefully) door trim and tomorrow/this weekend...baseboards!

Movement:
Movement has turned into more of the big shifts. Not so much the jabs anymore...now baby is shifting hips or trying to stretch...

Symptoms:
Tired and warm all of the time. It might be time to turn our air conditioning on...

Sleep: It's hard to roll over...but I manage it while I'm asleep, somehow. I still sleep pretty well. We'll see what happens in the next 6-ish weeks.

Cravings:
Not much this week...probably carbs and protein?

Missing:
Being able to regulate my body temp better. It's too warm for me in the summer when I'm not pregnant...but now...no fun.

Best moment of the week: School's out! And we heard baby's heartbeat at our appointment. Our NP said baby is head down and looking like s/he's almost ready to go.

Looking forward to:
Getting the nursery done!


Our garden is in...now we just have to water every day. hah.


Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...