Thursday, August 11, 2016

Lewis is in the house...

Well, I'm sure most of you have seen our most recent update to the #babyentzel saga. Baby Lewis Eugene is here and he's home. This is just a short update to keep you in the loop.

Lewis' birth story will be coming up here in a week or so, so stay tuned. But for today, just a little look at the timeline of his birth and arrival home.

Monday, August 1: Induction date

Here I am at 6:45 on Monday morning. I'm 41 weeks and 1 day pregnant...and so ready to be done.

Tuesday, August 2: Lewis' birthday


Friday, August 5: I was discharged from the hospital, but I chose to stay with Lewis for the night.

Sunday, August 7: Lewis was moved to a new room.

Tuesday, August 9: Lewis came home!




These signs were on our doors when we arrived home on Monday evening. We HAD to document this exciting day. Thanks for the lovely signs, Trosens! 

Lewis had a few visitors and has been the center of attention since he arrived. We are tickled to have him here and we have quite the story to share.

Thank you to the Labor and Delivery staff, OB staff, and NICU staff at Altru Hospital! We were taken care of and then some. While I don't ever want to spend that much time in a hospital again, I'm so thankful for everyone who was there to treat, help, and reassure us throughout the entire process.

Be on the lookout for Lewis' birth story! And if you think of it, pray for Lewis to sleep well at night and for me to continue healing.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...