Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I'm still here. Quick Updates.

I'm just now realizing that I've not been good at all about writing lately. We've been so crazy busy with the getting into the swing of things with work and daycare and new jobs, that I've not even thought about sitting down to write.

But alas, here I am. And we're still around and we're still thriving. Here are 5 updates on our lives.

1. Kyle got a new job. He's no longer in the teaching career. It was a great 5 year run, but he's moved on to sales. Cars, to be exact. So if you're ever in the area or you're needing a new (or new to you) vehicle, call him up. Word on the street is that they can ship you a car too. Who knew?

2. I'm in the midst of the beginning of year 4 at my current school and our first semester is almost over already. Plus I just celebrated my birthday, so I'm starting to feel a little nervous about the big 3-0 in not so many years. I know, I know. Inevitable.



3. Lew is growing like crazy and he FINALLY cut his third, yes, THIRD, tooth yesterday. It's been a long 4 months. And he's started walking...just a little. But it's walking nonetheless.

 

4. Karli has taken to retrieving these days....diapers from the garbage can...and hoarding them in her kennel. *gag me* And she still pees on the floor when she's scared or excited. *yay*

5. Gus is getting huge and he now has his big dog teeth (yay no more puppy teeth!) and he likes to chew on my shoe laces. *Thanks Merrell for sending me a replacement pair!*



We are doing well and trying to stay sane with two puppies and a toddler, but if you think of it, pray for our sanity anyway.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...