Friday, March 6, 2015

{Five on Friday} What I'm looking forward to...


...this weekend.

I'm looking forward to only a handful of things. That's why I decided to have my Five on Friday not be things that I'm currently loving...but things I'm looking forward to.

[one]

We are having friends over to our house tomorrow. For dinner. A turkey dinner. And yes, I do know it's not Thanksgiving or Christmas. I'm thinking about making this one?


Or maybe this one


Or possibly even this one

minus the excessive greenery

Help a girl out...which one? I'll make gravy and twice backed mashed potatoes, if that sways your decision at all.



[two]

I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with these Friends. (see what I did there?)




[three]
In addition to friends, I'm planning to spend all of Sunday at my kitchen table (maybe the futon in the basement) with my grading spread out in front of me. I will.be.caught.up. no ifs, ands, or buts, about it. Hold me to that?


[four]

I think I'm going to start saving up for my next tattoo. So I'll start planning that out so that I can make that happen in the near-ish future. (hint: it's gonna be a family affair!)


[five]

Last, but certainly not least, I'm planning to spend some quality time with this guy:







What are your plans for the weekend? 

Since it's Friday, I'm linking up over at:






THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

3 comments:

  1. I think you should save for a friend tattoo. As we have talked. Maybe this summer? Perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me..i love all three! I love having turkey dinner at other times other than Christmas and thankgiving :) I have all 10 seasons of Friends..love them :) Have an awesome wknd.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...