Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week 25

We're back at it! We've reached week 25 and all of our remaining dr appointments are scheduled and in my planner.

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of baby: Approximately the size of a rutabaga, a large cucumber, a head of cauliflower, or a baseball glove






Gender: The poll is still going. Make sure that your vote counts!

Nursery: The room is pretty well emptied and we (my mom and I) are painting this weekend! Woohoo!

Movement: Big moves are happening. I'm feeling jabs above my hips and kicks below my ribs. S/he is quite the mover and the groover...there was quite a bit of movement during worship at church on Sunday.

Symptoms: Heart.Burn. Uff. And my hips are hurting more every day.

Sleep: I was up three times the other night. THREE. So, I'm sure I'll be up at least once a night from here on out.

Cravings: Still not much. Is it wrong that I kind of want some cravings so that Kyle can run to the store for me??

Missing: Not terribly much...maybe feeling rested when I wake up in the morning.

Best moment of the week: Meeting my new doctor and seeing how few weeks are actually left!

Looking forward to: Having my glucose test done...in a month.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...