Saturday, September 12, 2015

12 | Currently...

The fall right around the corner, here are a few things that are currently going on around our neck of the woods. *Yes, I'm from the sticks. Deal with it.*

Reading... The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci. My friend Sue lent it do me over the summer and I'm just now finally getting around to reading it.
Playing... my Film Scores station on Pandora.
Watching... Pretty Little Liars and Psych. PLL is a show I just started on the recommendation of a friend and Kyle and I are just rewatching Psych, because...Psych. Also, Gus' nicknames?
Trying... to stay on top of grading. I love my job, but I do not love the grading aspect.
Cooking... healthier meals. I've completed a few cycles of 21 Day Fix and we've I've realized that we both need to eat healthier more consistently.
Crafting... birthday gifts for some sweet friends.
Eating... spinach dip I found at SAMs Club. Yum.
Drinking... lots of water and coffee.
Calling... my mom to figure out when she and Grandma are coming next week.
Texting... Aubrey all of the time. She's in Bangkok, so it's so great to connect with her daily.
Pinning... cupcake and frosting recipes. I love baking cupcakes...as long as I don't eat them all.
Tweeting... about my book as a part of our book talk project in class.
Going... to the 2015 UND Potato Bowl Parade with some friends!
Loving... each new season in our home.
Hating... that my tomatoes haven't ripened yet!
Discovering... that the older I get, the more I appreciate the people I've held close.
Thinking... about how to make my curriculum engaging and challenging for my students. Suggestions?
Feeling... like I don't have enough time to get everything done I'd like to.
Hoping (for)... a productive school year for myself and my students.
Listening (to)... the sounds of fall. I love the crispness in the air.
Celebrating... friendships with some wonderful friends!
Smelling... coffee. All day, erry day.
Ordering... too many treats from Bath and Body Works.
Thanking... our friends for supporting us in this time in our lives.
Considering... what our next projects are for our house.
Starting... to clean our room and our kitchen. Our next big project is to paint our kitchen cabinets and walls.
Finishing... putting our basement living space back together so it's not so kitty whompus. Also...my mom's birthday gift...from May. Oops!

Check out Brave Love Blog for more Currently posts!
And Happy Saturday!



Blogtember Challenge 2015. Day 1. Day 2. Day 3. Day 4. Day 5. Day 6. Day 7. Day 8. Day 9. Day 10. Day 11.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...