Thursday, September 17, 2015

17 | Obsessions? Please.

What current obsessions am I dealing with right now? Well, depending on the time of year, I'm obsessed with coffee. Who am I kidding? I drink coffee like it's going out of style.

Right now I'm watching Pretty Little Liars...and even though I don't love it like I love Psych or Arrested Development or even The OC, I've become hooked. Oops.

I'm obsessed with these jeans from Old Navy:


And this sweater is super comfy too:






So really, I'm just like any other white girl in North Dakota. Skinny jeans and oversized sweaters. Now the only other thing I need is a PSL.

Kidding. I'll never have a Pumpkin Spice Latte, even if you paid me.

What are you obsessed with right now??



Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...