Tuesday, September 22, 2015

22 | Creativity is a jerk

When you think of creativity, what do you think of? Like today's prompt, most people think of things like drawing, painting, dancing, playing/performing music, etc. Now, I feel that I'm a pretty creative person. Oddly enough, I don't draw, paint, dance, or play/perform music particularly well.

Here's about how good my drawings are:

The most unfortunate part about this "drawing"....I created it on Google Drawings. Which means the head and eyes and shoes are way better than I can actually make.

But, just because I can't do these things doesn't mean I'm not creative, right?

This is what I consider myself creative at:






You tell me. Is this considered creativity?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...