Wednesday, September 16, 2015

16 | The Real Deal

Today's prompt for the Brave Love Blog Blogtember Challenge is "[t]he real you vs. the online you. Are they the same or different?"

I really would love to say a little of both. But I cannot in good conscience say that I'm the same online as I am in person. But in the same breath, I cannot say that I'm different either.

Here's the thing. What I post is real life. Sometimes I choose to not post about the dirty, the gritty, or the otherwise unpleasant. I don't write about the #dirtypics part of my life. Kelsey has some great posts about that part of life that we tend to not share online.

Aside from that, what you see is what you get. But by no means am I perfect. I don't post the #dirtypics on Instagram. I don't rant on Facebook. But I do love my job. I adore my husband and family. 

So, I'll let you judge for yourselves. Am I the same person in real life that I am online? If you don't know me in real life yet, let's talk. Find me here, here, or here.


Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...