Friday, May 2, 2014

The Numbers {Link up with Aubrey}

First of all...we're going to start a new Link-Up! If you want to participate, grab the button and link up with us! The "By the Numbers" can be anything you'd like to use it for! A rundown of activities, favorite lists, shopping favs, etc. When you use this link-up button, just send your readers back here!






27 days until everything "school" is done...

15 school days until all of the kiddos are gone...

10 days until my brother's birthday AND all of the grad parties I have to go to...

9 school days until the seniors are done...

7 days until our first camping excursion of the season...

3 more Mondays left of school...

2 1/2 more Fridays left of school...

1 more hour until I get to take off for the weekend...



Have a great rest of your Friday! I'll be sure to update y'all on my baby sister's Senior Prom!

Head on over to Aubrey's blog to read her link up!

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent! I just added the button to my post from yesterday. Maybe in the next couple of days here we can decide when we are going to do this again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that idea! I'll publish my post on FB and the twitter-sphere right now! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...