Friday, January 15, 2016

Five on Friday



I've set the goal that I'm going to blog three times per week. Unfortunately, that's not exactly happened. The holidays were crazy. Getting back into the swing of school was crazy. The end of the semester is today...so that's crazy. My life is just crazy right now and that's okay. Life goes in cycles and this is one of those crazy cycles.

So here's another Five-on-Friday to start off your weekend with.

one | hockey

Our Christmas gift to some friends were some UND Men's Hockey tickets. I always enjoy a good UND hockey game and it's even more enjoyable to go with friends. So we are putting our UND gear on and we're heading to the game. Hopefully the boys will drop us off and go park the cars since it's supposed to be 8 degrees below zero...with a Real Feel of 26 degrees below! Ah!


two | winter

is officially here. It snowed all day yesterday and the temps are back to our typical January temps...down below zero. Yay.

three | alan rickman

So Alan Rickman died yesterday and it's sad. I'll need to go back and rewatch Harry Potter now.



four | essential oils

I reeeaaaallllllllyyyyyy don't want to get sick and I don't want Kyle sick either. It seems like all of my students are sniffling, sneezing, or coughing. Or some combination. So we've been using Young Living Thieves oil every night before bed. We use a few drops of grapeseed oil, a few drops of Thieves, and we rub it on the bottoms of our feet. Kyle hasn't started sniffling yet. Here's to hoping.
And if you want to order any...let me know. I'll hook you up.

five | end of the semester

It's so hard to believe that it's already the end of the semester! School has been in session for half of the year already. For some reason...I feel that second semester tends to move faster. There are more events, more activities, more things to get done and it keeps my mind off the fact that we're running out of time to fit everything in for the year.  How do you other teachers do it? I get a whole new batch of kids on Monday and we're off to the races! Wowza.


Have a lovely weekend and I hope to catch you all on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...