Saturday, September 17, 2016

One Month: Lewis

I feel like it's appropriate that I give you a one month update about Lewis. Especially since he's now six weeks old and it's been radio silence on this blog for weeks. Yikes!


Lewis loves to talk to everyone and is very liberal with his smiles. 


He's LONG and quickly outgrowing his newborn clothing and diapers. 


He eats like a champ, doesn't like being cold, and sleeps hard...like his parents. 


At his one month appointment, Lewis clocked in at 8lbs 8.6oz and 21.5 inches long! He's up more than a pound and 2.5 inches since birth. I guess all of that eating is doing him well!


I'll post his birth story soon. I'm still working on getting it written down. 

But for now,

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...