Friday, May 13, 2016

Week 29

It's hard to believe we're only a week and a half out from single digit weeks until the day. It's coming super fast and that means school is almost done too!

How far along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: Roughly the size of a butternut squash, a cauliflower (how the??), a pineapple, or a Barbie convertible.



 

Gender: The poll is still going. I'm still convinced boy and Kyle is convinced girl...one of us will be right.

Nursery: Kyle has an idea for the baseboards, so we will see how it turns out!

Movement: Constant movement. I was not feeling well on Tuesday...fever and everything...baby apparently didn't like that because s/he was not moving quite as much.

Symptoms: Still pretty tired. Between the tail end of the cold and the fever, all I want to do is sleep.

Sleep: This week has been rough for sleep. I'm up every hour or two...on good nights I don't get up more than once.

Cravings: Not much for cravings...still loving fruit.

Missing: Being able to move at my normal speed. :)

Best moment of the week: On Tuesday when I wasn't feeling great, I got all hooked up to a fetal monitor and it was neat to hear that sweet heartbeat and the swooshing of baby's movements.

Looking forward to: Having fewer things to worry about in regards to school. The end is in sight.

Happy Friday!
And I'll catch ya on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...