Wednesday, September 19, 2018

It's finally here...

Fall is here, everyone! We are loving this cooler weather. This week is full of adventures and festivities. It's the annual Potato Bowl at UND this week AND Homecoming! It's busy, but fun.

So tomorrow will be spent at the world's largest french fry feed. Friday will be a little relaxing. Saturday we will see the parade! And Kyle and I have an opportunity to get out a little bit and see Mary Poppins in Fargo with my sister and her husband.

And then we're gearing up to celebrate my birthday next week.

Here's the cake I'm making for myself. 2 layers of this with a few modifications. And 1 layer of this.

Yum!

Hopefully I'm back for a little while now. We'll see. If not, it's good to see you around here again. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...