Wednesday, January 14, 2015

What we're all about.

I just realized that I don't have an "About Us" section on this here space. And though many of you probably know us personally, I thought it would be a good idea to fill everyone else in.
*Plus, then it's here for future reference as well and I'll update it as needed.

This is me. From almost 5 years ago. 
It's one of my favorite pictures.

This is Kyle. On his birthday.
He hates pictures.

We are both Midwest born and raised who met at college and became friends. Seriously
Two and a half years later, we decided to try this dating thing. 
13 months after our first date, we got engaged. 
Less than four months later we were married. 
And now, five and half years after we met, almost three years after our first date, and 18 months after our wedding--we are in a home with a dog and real grown-up jobs.
We love Jesus, family, friends, our home, and the challenges life throws our way.
*I'm fairly confident that I can speak for Kyle when I say these things. 

I love to read, crochet, quilt, bake, and cook, and be busy almost all day long. 
Kyle loves music, reading, projects, and alone time.
We get along real well. :)

We plan out our meals based on silly names like "Taco Tuesday" or "Weftover Wednesday". Every Friday is our homemade pizza and a movie (or T.V. show...depends on the week) night.
We drink coffee like it's going out of style.
There's a Husky tool cart in our dining room...as our kitchen cart. The entire top drawer is filled with loose leaf and bags of tea.
I love my iPhone. Kyle forgets he has a mobile phone.
Butter and cream are staples in our home. *Thank you, Kyle*
We have so many cookbooks that they get their own bookshelf.

This is just a short snippet into our lives. Get to know us. We'd love to get to know you.

On that note, if you want to know more about us or have questions, feel free to leave comments below or contact me through this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...