Friday, February 20, 2015

It's Friday and all I want to do...

...is think about food. Like seriously.

Kyle has rehearsal tonight and then we're having a guest over that we're hosting for tomorrow night's concert. So that means dinner needs to wait til they get home.

And I'm super excited to try this pizza recipe. I'm also making a standard pepperoni pizza in case our guest isn't a fan of non-traditional 'zas. (that's short for pizzas...)

So I thought that since I'm waiting, waiting, waiting to eat until my main squeeze gets home...I'd share our belated Valentine's Date.

the menu:
New York Strips
Garlic Mashed potatoes
Stuffed Artichokes
Strawberry cheesecake cupcakes


*I've never cooked artichokes before



*Excited for dinner*





*Kyle brought me flowers at work!

We had a great dinner together and I'm looking forward to another good one tonight. 

Happy Friday! And if you're in the upper Midwest--stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. How were the artichokes? I have never cooked them either. I have always assumed them to be temperamental vegetables, but I have no good reason for that other than they just look spiky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were actually pretty good! We might have to try them this summer when you're around...on the grill maybe?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...