Friday, March 27, 2015

March Madness

Well--this post doesn't necessarily have to do with the NCAA March Madness going on right now...even though my bracket is now crap. *Sorry Kyle, I'm out $10
But it DOES have to do with how crazy this month has gone by. I mean, seriously. I was just sitting in my living room marveling at the fact that March was neigh upon us. And then, BAM!, here it's over. And that means a few things for our family.

[one]
No more double payments on living arrangements. We don't have to pay on our apartment and our mortgage anymore. One payment from here on out. AND, I do believe we are getting our deposit back too! Don't get me wrong, I loved our time in our first apartment together. And there were times that I loved our second apartment too. But being in our own home has made me very grateful for everything we've been blessed with.

[two]
Only 10--yes, you read that right--10 more weeks of school left FOR.THE.YEAR! Year #1 in a new school, in a new district, and it's FLOWN by! Only 4 more weeks (really 3 1/2) left in our "semester" and then our last 6 week block. I feel that I've grown as a teacher and as a person these last 9-ish months. I'll elaborate more on that at a later date.

[three]
We are in the throes of home improvement planning for the summer. Check out my insta for some photos that give a little tease of what we're thinking. And the hashtag #homeimproving on IG has our specific home projects. (click my IG button--do it. Then request to follow me. Do it.)

[four]
I'm so excited to try this out this spring. I love plants. I love gardening. And I love greenhouses.
How great is it that this had a rebate? It was only $10 afterward.


How perfect will this be in my our bare backyard??

[five]
Aubrey's time has come! She's hosting this month's book club discussion. And since she's the boss hostess, she's decided that her review won't be up until Monday. Capisce? Cap-osh.

Here are her discussion questions for this month's book--Wuthering Heights




Now go have a good weekend and don't forget to finish reading the book! See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...