Monday, February 22, 2016

Me Before You Questions

Aubrey has had her questions up for a few days, but I figured the Monday before our discussion was a pretty good way to start off our week.

But first off, I'm not sure what I was expecting from the book, but it's definitely not what I had anticipated. I have enjoyed it, that's for sure and it's captured my attention. However, it's not what I had expected. Also...I have lots of book left before I can say I know for sure what I was expecting or not...so yeah.

That being said, here are Aubrey's questions for this month:



(via)

1. Did you like the book? Was it what you were hoping for or expecting? Why or why not?
 
2. What do you think the book title Me Before You means? Who is the me and who is the you?
 
3. "The thing about being catapulted into a whole new life-- or at least, shoved up so hard against someone else's life that you might as well have your face pressed against their window-- is that it forces you to rethink your idea of who you are. Or how you may seem to other people." Louisa Clark, Chapter 5 What do you think of Louisa? Was she a better person at the end of the novel? Why or why not?
 
4. Will gets a tattoo that reads "Best before 19 March 2007." Will lost a lot in his life but he also chose to leave a lot behind. Did you find anything about the way Will chose to live his life inspiring? Or did you find the way he chose to live is life more difficult to grasp and/or reconcile?
 
5. What are your final reactions after reading the book? So many issues were raised and so many ideas were presented. How do you feel as you walk away from the book?
 
 
Also...HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE ALREADY AT THE END OF FEBRUARY?!
Sorry for yelling, but c'mon! February has flown by...don't you agree?

I hope to see you back here on Saturday for our discussion, but in the meantime:

Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...