Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday

It's time for another Five on Friday with A. Liz Adventures! It's been a while since I've participated, so let's see how it goes.


one | school

Block 4 is just about half done and it's crazy to think this is our longest block! At my school we run a 6 block year. Students have 2 classes per block for 3 hours per day and each block is approximately 30 days long. This way they are able to earn their 6 credits per year, but only have 2 classes at a time. When I first started, it was hard to adjust to the new schedule and the routine of having to do grades 6 times per year. But as I've grown accustomed to the routine, I've realized just how much faster the year seems to fly by!


two | conferences

Kyle and I are headed to a conference for the state's teachers' union. Exciting stuff. I know. Even though it's a conference for work, we will get to see Kyle's parents and we don't even have to fork over money for a hotel! Woohoo!


three | books

I just started the book for this month's discussion, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15507958-me-before-you?from_search=true&search_version=service 

I'm not sure what I think of it yet, but I'll keep you posted as I keep progressing. I think Aubrey has already finished the book. So there's that to keep in mind. 


four | crocheting

My friend, Beth, is pregnant and could give birth any day now and she asked me to crochet her little boy a new beanie hat. So I've been looking for some good patterns. What do you think of this one?

 

I'm hoping to knock it out of the park this weekend in the car on the way to and from the conference...and getting more of my book read. 


five | camp patton

She's back! And I couldn't be more excited! When I saw that Grace was back to blogging, I almost fell out of my chair. I also had to share it on Facebook because I love her blog that much. She's hilarious, real, and she's got 5 of the most adorable kids ever. Head on over to Camp Patton to check her out. And if you like The Bachelor, you'll enjoy her recaps.

Now head on over to A. Liz Adventures to check out the other Five-on-Friday blog posts!

Happy Friday!

alizadventures.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...