Friday, November 20, 2015

Five on Friday: Home Improving?

I really, really, REALLY wanted to have some great renovation/home improving photos for you. Alas, it isn't so. So...this will be Five on Friday: Misc edition.


one | home improving updates

Our kitchen is painted (?!). I know. Big steps at the Entzel house.

We also have a new door on the front of our house. It's an $800+ door that we scored for $200! Thank you, scratch and dent!


two | fall

The fall is wrapping up. Every day I sit at my desk and look outside at the sad, sad, sad trees lining the street and our building. And there are NO LEAVES. Boo.


three | snow

It's November 13 and we've not had an accumulating snow yet! How awesome is that?? We live in North Dakota, so snow is a staple in our wintry lives.

Two weeks we had some large, pretty, fluffy snowflakes. Unfortunately fortunately they didn't stick around long. It was a bummer for hunting and tracking (not that our hunters needed it), but it's not keeping me up at night.

I originally wrote this post for last Friday. Unfortunately we now have snow on the ground. So, scratch all of the information above.

four | upcoming projects

I really want to redo our front entry way. I'm thinking about tearing all of the wallpaper down and  some tile for the flooring and a nice storage bench for future littles to store their shoes and hats and mittens. I'm thinking something like...

 
five | Friendsgiving
Tomorrow we are celebrating our first (hopefully, annual) Friendsgiving here. I've been asked to bring the dessert. What should I make? Cupcakes? Carrot cake? Pie? Help!
 
As always, head on over to see who else is participating in today's Five-on-Friday
 
 
alizadventures.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...