Wednesday, November 18, 2015

MIA

I'm sorry I've been absent this week. Life has been absolutely crazy. Last weekend, as you know, we hand our last wedding of the season year. It was a blast and we are so thankful we got to spend time with friends and family.

In addition to that, we had our Christmas cards taken by Carissa Pic Photography on our way back home on Sunday. I can't wait to share them with you!

Carissa and I went to college together and shared a few education classes. And instead of teaching, she opted to go the photography route. Seriously though, aren't these photos just lovely? More on that later.

I also finished up Parent/Teacher Conferences last night. It was niiice when all was said and done. Bonnie over at The Life of Bon wrote about conferences a few months ago. Go see.

I'll be back more in the next few days. I hope. If you want to get in contact with me when I'm not around here...check here, here, or here.

Happy Wednesday!

Also, don't forget to take the book club survey here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...