Thursday, July 7, 2016

Freezer Meal Prep Day 2--the plan

We're at it again! Today's the day where we (hopefully) finish the meal prep that we have planned. My mom and sister are coming to town to help out. Last night we made 3 batches of baked oatmeal to kick off the final day. *Only two are for us...the other is for a friend who just had a baby 2-ish weeks ago.

So here's our line up for today...after last night's baked oatmeal:

  1. Chicken enchiladas
  2. 1 pot Mexican Quinoa
  3. Breakfast burritos
  4. Fiesta Lime Chicken w/Spanish Rice
  5. Monkey Bread
We were thinking about making beef stew to throw in the freezer...but that just seemed like too much work. I was super ambitious when I wrote the list out...and then when I was actually thinking about it yesterday, I decided that I was too tired to prep beef stew too.

I hope you saw yesterday's post with the first two recipes up from Saturday! If not, check it out here.  And I'll do my best to get some more up in the next few days or a week.

Here we go...off to cook!

Happy Thursday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...