Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 37

Well, here we are. Week 37 and only three left to go...assuming baby doesn't decide that s/he is really comfy in there. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

How far along: 37 weeks

Size of baby: The size of a head of romaine lettuce, a striped skunk, or a tackle box.


Gender: Unknown--take the poll on the right. Also, take the survey about baby here. Really...take the survey...someone will win a prize!

Nursery: It's almost done. One of these days I'll have to actually take some photos and show you what's up!
 
Movement:
Movements have been mostly in the morning and then as I'm trying to go to sleep. Lately they've been muted a little since #babyentzel has gotten so big.

Symptoms:
Heartburn. All. Day.

Sleep: Sleep has been a bit rough. I've not been getting as restful of sleep as I'd like. And I know it's only going to get worse from here on out.
 
Cravings:
Fruit and bread w/peanut butter.

Missing:
My ankles and motivation. Still.

Best moment of the week: Having time at home with Kyle. The days of it being just the two of us are numbered. But we wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Looking forward to:
Wednesday! It's our anniversary and we've got a dr. appointment that day too. Stay tuned!


Happy Monday!
And Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...