Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fall Bucket List

 Your fall bucket list. What do you want to do before winter rolls around?

Every fall I think about this. What do I want to do? Where do I want to go? Who do I want to see?



This year, I want to...

...go to Duluth for a weekend.

...take a walk in a state park with my husband and admire God's handiwork.

...spend time with family.

...go to my parents' house for deer hunting.

...successfully complete the first two blocks at school.

...make some baby quilts for friends' babies.

...carve pumpkins.

...drink apple cider.

...make apple pie and apple crisp.

...celebrate Thanksgiving with family.



There are more things I'd like to do this fall, but these are the first few that came to mind. What are your plans for this fall?


Brave Love Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love apple crisp! I have an old recipe that was my Mom's recipe! I forgot about it, but now that you've reminded me, I'll have to make it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites! But, I've not found a perfect recipe yet.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...