Thursday, September 10, 2015

10 | 30 by 30 .:. An Update

So with this Blogtember Challenge over at Brave Love Blog, I've been tryyyying to get these days done. I'm far far behind, but I'm working to get caught up. I'm going to give you 10 of my items off of my 30 by 30 list. My idea came from Aubrey, who is so good at updating hers.

Here are 10 things from my list.

3. Become more active (by using the C25K program) and be at my goal weight
  I've decided that I don't have to use the C25K program. We bought a gym membership, so I'm currently working toward that goal weight.

4. Read 100 new books.
  --This year my goal is 24 books total...I'm not quite there yet, and by not quite there, I mean nowhere close.
  1. Twisted (Laurie Halse Anderson), 2. The Glass Menagerie (Tennessee Williams), 3. Flight (Sherman Alexie), 4. The Princess Bride (William Goldman)

9. Send out Christmas cards every year (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)

10. Read through the Bible with Kyle

11. Bake "just because" cupcakes for people 8 times (twice per year)
     One done! Will & Vicki's house when we went out for supper (8/30/15)
 
12. Make salsa with the tomatoes from our garden

14. Create a cookbook for both sides of my family (mom's & dad's sides)

15. Compile 100 new recipes that our family LOVES & put them into a database

16. Visit & review all of the local restaurants and businesses in town with our friends

26. Build something for our house--by myself! (a shelf, a cupboard, a table, etc)



What do you have on yours?


Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...