Thursday, September 10, 2015

5 | What does music say?

Since I haven't listened to my iTunes or iPod in ages, I've decided that instead I'm going to list 10 7 songs from my stations on Pandora that I'm really digging right now. Or that I've been digging lately.

One I See Fire--Ed Sheeran


Kyle and I are big fans of LOTR and The Hobbit. We watched the entire LOTR trilogy in our apartment in CO during our honeymoon. No joke. And the three years that The Hobbit movies were released during the Christmas holiday? We went with Kyle's dad every year. Big fans.

Two Down to the River to Pray--Alison Krauss


This song frequently pops up on my CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) station. I'm not sure what it is, but I love Alison Krauss. Maybe it's her voice?

Three Down On The Corner--CCR


Who doesn't love some good ole CCR? Their Pandora station is playing on my computer as we speak write. There's just something about their vibe. MMM.

Four Bad Blood--T Swift


Kyle hates that I listen to T-Swift, but that doesn't stop me. I still listen to her music and I still want 1989 for my birthday. No, I'm not hinting...directly. I could probably find tickets to her concert in Fargo next month, but I'm too cheap.

Five Honey I'm Good--Andy Grammer


This song just makes me want to get up and dance. It almost reminds me of this song. Amiright?

 Six Boy from Ipanema--Diana Krall

 Kyle added this song to our Wedding Reception playlist. 

Seven A Wink and a Smile--Harry Connick Jr.

Because, Harry Connick Jr.

And as much as I want to share the last three...I really can't come up with any more right now. My music style & taste is kind of all over the board. If you really want to know what I like or if you have suggestions, please send them my way! Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram me and we'll get to be friends.

Check out the other participants' playlists over at Brave Love Blog for some more inspiration! 

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...